DotNetMQ is an open source Message Broker that has several features:
- Persistent or non-persistent messaging.
- Guaranteed delivery of persistent messages even in a system crash.
- Automatic and manual routing of messages in a custom machine graph.
- Supports multiple databases (MySQL, SQLite, and memory-based storage for now).
- Supports don’t store, direct send style messaging.
- Supports Request/Reply style messaging.
- Easy to use client library to communicate with the DotNetMQ Message Broker.
- Built-in framework to easily construct RMI services upon message queues.
- Supports delivering messages to ASP.NET Web Services.
- GUI-based management and monitoring tool.
- Easy to install, manage, and use.
- Written entirely in C# (using .NET Framework 3.5).
You can read the article on CodeProject.com that explains how to use it:
Project page on SourceForge.net:
To download files directly:
DotNetMQ Source Codes